Calling all romantics!
We have 3 bottles of Tocca’s Colette Eau de Parfum (a $68 value) to giveaway to winners of this week’s contest. The famous French novelist, Colette, author of Gigi – which was made into the Hollywood musical staring Leslie Caron – inspired the scent, said to capture the seductive essence of a woman. Known for her romantic liaisons as well as her writing, Colette would be proud of this fragrance that is perfect for the sensual woman in all of us.
To Enter: Tell us about the most romantic moment of your life (we all want to know).
to be eligible to win!
*No purchase necessary. Open to US re
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS