Calling all romantics!
We have 3 bottles of Tocca’s Colette Eau de Parfum (a $68 value) to giveaway to winners of this week’s contest. The famous French novelist, Colette, author of Gigi – which was made into the Hollywood musical staring Leslie Caron – inspired the scent, said to capture the seductive essence of a woman. Known for her romantic liaisons as well as her writing, Colette would be proud of this fragrance that is perfect for the sensual woman in all of us.
To Enter: Tell us about the most romantic moment of your life (we all want to know).
to be eligible to win!
*No purchase necessary. Open to US re
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS