Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Colette Courtion has always been a risk taker. This Seattle-based entrepreneur and innovator’s passion is to bring unique products to market that create the best experiences for women. After working for mega consumer brands Pepsi and Starbucks in leadership roles, she began her entrepreneurial career when she launched a line of medical aesthetic clinics in 2005. After building a nationally known brand and selling the company, she became the CEO/ President and Chief Beauty Innovator at JeNu, an at-home beauty device company utilizing ultrasound technology.
It was her most personal journey into motherhood and learning from her girlfriends about the unfortunate changes that occur from giving
A personal quest to conquer acne led Colette Courtion on her journey from Starbucks marketing executive to beauty innovator. Today, she is the president and lead beauty innovator of JeNu, an anti-aging system that combines a handheld ultrasound device and with science-driven skincare. Prior to founding JeNu in 2011, Colette created Calidora, a chain of high-end, anti-aging skin clinics in 2005 in the greater Seatle area.
Here she shares details of her career path and skincare knowledge with Beauty in the Bag.
Tell us a bit about your background. How did you make the transition from marketing at Starbucks to beauty?
I’ve always been super passionate about beauty
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY