Leading luxury hair line Kérastase Paris collaborated with renowned fashion designer Vanessa Seward — who has worked at Chanel, Azzaro, and A.P.C. — to create a small collection of gold hair accessories. Manufactured by Edgard Hamon (who Seward previously worked with at Chanel and Azzaro) the collection includes a chain-link headband, hair cuff, and rhinestone-encrusted barrette. Exclusively available at Paris-based boutique Colette, this must-have, limited-edition collection is valued at over $300.
TO ENTER: Which celebrity’s hair style do you aspire to have?
COMMENT: Post your response in the comment section of this post
TWEET your resp
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY