Photo Credit: sephora.com
If your day doesn’t start until you’ve had your first cup of coffee, you’ll be glad to know that the same pick-me-up benefits are available for your skin. Coffee and caffeine derivatives are used as ingredients in many lotions, soaps, scrubs, fragrances and lip balm. Caffeine, a vasodilator, firms and tones the skin by slightly constricting blood cells and giving an even appearance, making it a perfect key ingredient for cellulite treatments.
Rich in antioxidants, coffee works to neutralize free radical damage caused by environmental factors. Plus, it tightens, firms and reduces redness making it a treatment option for rosacea. And in the eye area, it helps tighten fine lines and smoo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY