Lines and wrinkles and grays OH MY! Big time bummer! It started for me when I turned 30, but my aunt was completely silver by the time she was old enough to drink at a bar. Hair color changes as we age, turning gray and then white through a process called achromotrichia. We’re all going to go through it. By the age of 40, nearly 50% of Americans have some wiry strands that seem to have a mind of their own. Some people are actually born with gray hair because of a genetic quirk. So get ready for the inevitable with this roundup of products that can help keep your tresses looking youthful and vibrant.
[caption id=”attachment_18337″ align=”aligncenter” width=”200″ caption=”Ph
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS