Nightly parties, indulging in decadent treats, too much champagne and egg nog, and chilly air can push your skin over the edge this time of year. Instead of bright and beautiful, skin can look dull and dry, eyes get puffy and dark, and blemishes can crop up in new places. Have no fear—our expert tips will help you face your relatives looking great all the way through the New Year.
In order for skin to look flawless and radiant this holiday season it’s imperative to make sure it is properly hydrated. According to Dr. Lisa M. Donofrio, Associate Clinical Professor at Yale University School of Medicine, “apply a humectant daily to the face that contains hyaluroni
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS