What do Andie MacDowell, Julianna Margulies, Trisha Yearwood and Arianna Huffington have in common? At the 7th annual L’Oreal Paris Women of Worth (WOW) awards last week in New York City, each of these celebrities had the honor of introducing one of 10 remarkable women, who were recognized for their life-changing philanthropy.
Not only are the honorees community volunteers and leaders, but each founded and/or runs a charitable organization that impacts thousands of people. Some of these organizations have grown beyond their founder’s wildest dreams and today boast thousands of worldwide volunteers working for their cause.
[caption id=”attachment_27388″ align=”aligncenter” width=”
Shelley Costantini is an accomplished business woman, skincare specialist and waxing artist. She’s the CEO and founder of BellaPelle Skin Studio, a well known skincare and waxing studio in San Francisco, California. Shelley began beautifying the world one face at a time as a makeup artist in the Washington DC area. After becoming a licensed cosmetologist and esthetician, Shelley chose skincare as her focus and developed a following and clientele that included politicians, actresses Anna Deveare-Smith and Betty White, and NBC and CNN on-air talent including David Gregory, Kelli Arena and Christiane Amanpour. In 2003, she introduced the BellaPelle Skin Care product line to ensure t
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS