Nails have opened up the world for Roxanne Valinoti. The education manager for CND (Creative Nail Design) has traveled the globe to establish training standards, courses, and, of course, create new nail trends. Her journeys have taken her to Dubai, Tokyo, New Zealand, and beyond, and she has helped make nails a fashion show essential by collaborating with designers such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Herve Leger, Behnaz Sarafpour, Jason Wu, Carolina Herrera, and Baby Phat. In addition, her work can be seen in magazines such as Self, Redbook and Glamour, and on the digits of celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Kim Cattrall, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, and Angelina Jolie. Here, she shares her story
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON