Photo Credit: Scent of Wealth
The super rich really aren’t like the rest of us. They fly in private jets, vacation on private islands, and have personal chefs (on my wishlist), and now they can own a fragrance priced at $2500.
The new Scent of Wealth just launched on June 26 and was created by French-born artist Platine DaVinci. In all fairness, the inspiration for the scent is not just the accumulation of material goods. It also embraces the definition that wealth can mean having a life full of rich and meaningful experiences, friends, and loved ones.
Its creator has experienced both. Born into a wealthy French family, she led a rebellious, artistic life until falling in love. Eleven years of iconic happiness fo
The oldest daughter of British designer Clive Christian, Victoria Christian’s love of perfume began at an early age. She and her father discovered in the floorboards of the family’s English manor house an original bottle from a perfumery that had been crowned by Queen Victoria in 1872. Although Ms. Christian originally studied ballet and performing arts, even performing on London’s West End, when her father took over the old perfumery and decided to create a new level of luxury perfume, she ended her theatre career and joined the company. After a training period with perfumers in London, Paris, and Grasse, Ms. Christian launched the definitive Clive Christian Perfume collection in 1999. To
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS