Cleansing oils have become de rigeur when once upon a time, you wouldn’t dream of using oil on your face. Shu Uemura was the trailblazer in this category. But now many brands have thrown their hats into the ring and we can’t seem to get enough of these little natural oils that go to work to get skin clean and clear.
Enter Clinique. Packaged in a pretty, lilac bottle, Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil ($27) dissolves every trace of makeup, excess oil, and dirt on your face without stripping your skin of essential oils to keep it looking radiant.
The gentle formula contains Tri
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS