Photo Credit: sephora.com
Peter Thomas Roth’s wand-like Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Eye Serum is one advertisement that you’ll be eager to pause, rewind, and playback. The benefits of using this lightweight serum, dispensed in a cooling metal tip, not unlike Clinique Lid Smoothies, are quite plentiful: it aims to improve the fullness of the eyes, and help crepiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
It also contains 19 amino acids that help stimulate collagen production. In a six-week, 32- participant clinical study, 93.8% saw immediate reduction in appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
While I am lucky enough not to have too many wrinkles under my eyes, I did notice immediate benefits in my puffines
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS