Photo Credit: newyorkcolor.com
Long after I was considered a grown-up I would still buy coloring books and a big box of Crayola crayons and while away the hours coloring to my hearts content. I still do it–there’s just something about coloring in the lines that I find very relaxing, soothing and mindless and even somewhat meditative and the results are always beautiful.
It’s no surprise then, that I’m a big fan of makeup crayons. Whether for the eyes, lips, cheeks, face or any combo of the above, makeup sticks are easy and fun to use, plus you’ll get great results whether you’re going for a more dramatic look or a simple wash of color. The best part about these sticks is like coloring in a book, the results are alway
Photo Credit: clinique.com
If you’re already in love with Clinique’s Chubby Sticks for lips and eyes – and who isn’t? – you’re going to positively flip over the newest addition to the chubby family. Clinique launched a new Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm ($21) for a blast of glide of color and contour to enhance your cheekbones.
These creamy little cheek colour sticks give you an instant glow with minimal effort. The look is natural and healthy-looking, and it’s practically goof-proof. Two swipes – one on each cheekbone – blend with fingertips and you’re done. There are four neutral shades to choose from – Robust Rhubarb, Amp’d Up Apple, Roly Poly Rosy and Plumped Up Peony. These are all very wearable and suitable
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY