Facial plastic surgeon Andrew Jacono, M.D, F.A.C.S. not only has thriving practices in New York City as well as Great Neck, New York, he also is dedicated to giving back to victims of violence, cancer and birth defects. In fact, you can view his dedication to pro bono surgery on the Discovery Fit & Health Network’s reality show Facing Trauma, which follows Dr. Jacono and his team as they work to heal both the internal and external scars of women who are victims of violence.
A specialist in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Jacono holds two board certifications – one by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the other in Head and Neck Su
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS