Photo Credit: silkn.com
If you’re sick and tired of taking antibiotics that kill your stomach, benzoyl peroxide that dries out your skin, and trying to hide your breakouts with mounds of concealer, Silk’n Blue offers an alternative way to treat acne. This home-care device harnesses a combination of energies that not only kill the nasty acne-causing bacteria on your skin, but it also helps heal pimples quickly, and attacks oil-producing glands to prevent future breakouts. The result is visibly clearer skin in just 3 to 7 weeks of use, without irritation.
Simple to operate, Silk’n Blue is supposed to be used daily during the course of your acne breakout for about 6 to 8 weeks. You just direct the blue light to e
Photo Credit: Beyondclearskin.com
Pimples, blackheads and blemishes be gone! Beyond Clear™ with Clarifoam Technology™ is a new kind of acne clearing system that works fast and actually makes your skin better.
What is the biggest complaint women have about acne treatments? It’s the irritation that comes along with powerful ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, retinol and sulfur. Red, flaky, rough skin doesn’t always seem like the best trade-off to get rid of blemishes.
Beyond Clear™ was developed by the #1 dermatologist prescribed benzoyl peroxide brand. The 3-step program features the patent-pending Clarifoam Technology™ Foam Delivery System, which delivers a potent dose of benzoyl peroxide – 4.25% – to the s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY