Photo Credit: drugstore.com
Deodorant that fades discoloration in your armpits? Razors that condition your skin as they get rid of stubble? A hairbrush that also moisturizes brittle hair? Multi-taskers can be major time savers (and money savers) for busy women on the go. We LOVE this trend of innovative and unexpected combo grooming products from big brands that you can find at the drug or grocery store with prices starting at $5 bucks.
Dove Advanced Beauty Clear Tone Deodorant Skin Brightening is the first and only U.S. deodorant designed to reduce underarm redness and dark marks that can result from irritation during shaving. Quiet as it is kept, darkened skin in the underarm area is a source of embarrassment fo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS