Pomegranates are a good source of vitamin B and C, and are rich in tannins and potent antioxidant phenols. They are also a fusion of pink and burgundy colors which make them pretty to look at. This little, funny looking fruit is considered a “superfood’ in natural circles and has made its way into the skincare hall of fame. Current research on ingredients such as pomegranate, blueberries, goji berries and acai has shown that you can significantly reduce the impact of free radicals with the help of these powerful antioxidants, which is why we see pomegranate showing up in everything from shampoo to cleansing wipes.
Korres Pomegranate Scrub
[caption id=”attachment_15333” align=”align
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event