Purchasing new makeup can be exhilarating, but when it comes to buying a cleanser, well, not so thrilling. Enter the new Garnier Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee ($6.99) for Dull Skin, which is not just a gel…but a super gel. Made with a special technology called cushion gel technology, it introduces a new way of cleansing that the company claims will make you feel as though your skin is being luxuriously hugged (a bit gimmicky, I mused, but once I used the gel, I knew the claim was true). The cushion gel technology is most definitely an industry first: I’ve seen anti-aging cleansing gels, exfoliating gels, micro-bead technology, but never a cushion gel.
In general, gel-textured clean
Malls will be open until the eleventh hour, so worry not, luxury holiday gift givers! The gorgeous thing about the holiday season is that so many brands have you covered with dazzling (almost pre-packaged, ready to go goodness) items that your shopping cart—virtual or physical—will be full before you know it.
La Mer Beyond Radiance Collection (Travel Size, $310)
Photo Credit: La Mer
Send a friend or loved one off in luxurious style with La Mer’s Beyond Radiance Collection travel kit, which includes everything needed to conquer looking jet lagged. Addressing brightness, tone and clarity, the kit includes Crème de la Mer, The Radiant Serum, The Eye Balm Intense, Cleansing Gel. and th
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY