I’m in the market for a new bed. My old one is not conducive to a good night’s sleep, has never been comfortable and really sags. I’ve done a lot of research on this — after all, I’ll have to live with the purchase for a very long time — and one of my final contenders is a Hästens bed. I like that it is custom, handmade and created from the finest, all-natural environmentally responsible materials like eco-friendly hypoallergenic horsehair, organic flax, sustainable Swedish pine, and pure, premium cotton, and I really love that it is incredibly comfy so it would be an ideal choice that’s good for me and the environment.
With Earth Day coming around again, it’s a good time to take
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS