Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What did we do before dry shampoo? We definitely washed our hair a lot more. But these oil-absorbing, odor-eliminating, style-refreshing powders and sprays do more than save us time—they also lend sexy texture to squeaky-clean strands and extra grip that helps certain styles stay in place. But a new era has dawned, as dry shampoos and texturizing products now come in unique formulations that we once never imagined.
R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste ($28)
Offering oil-absorption plus tousled texture and a touch of hold, this paste is a must-try for any dry shampoo devotee. Great for short or layered styles that require a piece-y look, it leaves hair with a matte finish—and no heavy buil
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS