Photo Credit: Chanel.com
Beauty is a fickle business. Marketers, developers, formulators, and consumers are always looking for the next new texture, ingredient, delivery system, or molecule. As a result, thousands of new cosmetic products are introduced each year. In 2011, the fragrance category alone saw the launch of 1,200 new perfumes worldwide—that’s more than three a day!
Thankfully, even with all of these new launches, the beauty loving public has made sure that iconic products, including favorites dating back to the early 1900s, have not been forgotten.
Perhaps, the best example of a classic product that remains a bestseller worldwide is the timeless, feminine fragrance Chanel N°5 ($98). Launched
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS