As the saying goes, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion has been beloved by millions since 1968 and it is still in such demand at makeup counters that it never occurred to me that it needed “fixing.” But as with every good product, the trick is to adapt in a Who Moved My Cheese? fashion, and make the product even better with the changing times.
So, although Clinique’s claim to fame with the little pale yellow bottle is impressive (the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is the first dermatologist-developed moisturizer and the premier prestige skincare product in terms of sales in the U.S.), the brand is pulling all stops to im
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY