If you are on Facebook (and with billions of users and counting, really who isn’t?) you have likely seen the plethora of foot selfies or “f”elfies. Images of perfectly polished toenails and sun kissed skin with sparkling aqua marine water and white sand in the background can be particularly obnoxious during winter months when you are trapped in a polar vortex, but summer is almost here, which means its your turn to put your best feet forward so your whole social network can like them.
But “it’s hard to maintain feet over the winter, so you may have your work cut out for you,” says Krista Archer, DPM, a New York City-based podiatrist.
You can get your feet ready for their
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY