Whether you open your presents around a menorah, under a Christmas tree or somewhere else entirely, these beauty gifts will be appreciated by every beauty girl on your list. In fact, we know you’ll love them so much that you just might buy them for yourself, too.
Here, BITB’s curated collection of the best beauty gifts to give or get this holiday season:
Clarisonic Mia 2, Keith Haring Special Edition in Love, Pop and Dance ($149) is offering its first-ever artist collaboration. Clarisonic’s co-founder, Dr. Robb Akridge, spent 10 years researching for a cure for HIV/AIDS, fueling his passion for this partnership, which will help support the meaningful work driven by the Keith Haring Fou
While treatments for acne were developed way back in the B.C. era (the Greeks used sulfur baths for this purpose), technology has come a long way in the 21st century. Nowadays gadgets have become a skincare junkie’s best friend.
Almost every beauty aficionado has heard of (or owns) a Clarisonic. When the gadget was first invented, its primary purpose was just to cleanse the skin, and the company did not think of acne per se. Now, the brand is targeted a niche demographic with its Clarisonic Acne Clarifying Collection. The star product is a new Acne Cleansing brush head specifically engineered for blemish-prone skin, and one that is safe, gentle and effective to use twice daily.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY