Lately my skin and I have not been getting along. For the past few months, I have had terrible bouts of breakouts which don’t seem to go away, no matter what I do. I’ve tried everything: cleaned all my makeup brushes, got rid of old makeup, washed my face diligently every night… I’ve even resorted to using Proactiv, which I used when I was 16 – I’m now in my 20s. I’ve determined that the stress of being a recent college graduate trying to find a job in a deflated economy, plus looming student loan payments, are working their magic right on my face.
But I’m determined to have clear skin. And one thing that has truly helped is the Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream by Clarins. I
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY