Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Aside from Charlize Theron’s mismatched diamond chandelier Chopard earrings, the jewelry that really got my heart racing at the 2017 Academy Awards were the gorgeous chokers and short necklaces. I was crazy about the Nirav Modi diamond choker worn by Karlie Kloss, the Tiffany & Co. 18k yellow gold and diamond collar around Jessica Biel’s neck and Janelle Monae’s Ellie Saab necklace that looked like it was part of her gown. I’d also wear Alicia Vikander’s diamond Louis Vuitton necklace every single day, even with a t-shirt and jeans.
The success of these attention getters at the Oscars is proof positive that you can expect chokers, collars and short necklaces to continue trending throu
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY