Foods we love to eat have long played starring roles in beauty products – think strawberries in body wash, olive oil in skincare, chocolate in fragrance…and vanilla in just about everything. Now, at home hair color line Clairol Natural Instincts takes the food/beauty connection one step further by signing on celebrity chef Giada De Laurentis as its new celebrity ambassador.
Food Network and Cooking Channel star, Today Show contributor and author of a half-dozen cookbooks, Giada will begin appearing in Natural Instincts TV and print advertising in July.
“When Natural Instincts approached me about this partnership, I was so excited. While food is certainly my first love, I am a b
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS