The Year of the Dragon is upon us with all its good tidings and fortune. Unlike the fearful dragon of western mythology, the dragon in Chinese tradition is believed to be divine and people born under its sign are regarded as innovative, passionate, confident and fearless. Considered the most favorable zodiac sign in Chinese culture, the dragon symbolizes good fortune and intense power.
Even if you weren’t fortunate to be born in The Year of the Dragon you can share in its good fortune with beauty products inspired by this mythical symbol. Many contain the curious sounding Dragon’s Blood, which is actually derived from a tree found in the Amazon Rain Forest.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Fr
He’s so vain! Kidding! You can’t blame your guy for wanting to look, smell and feel his best. You wouldn’t have it any other way! Whether he’s a lover, friend, dad, brother or husband, if he’s special – and we know he is – then show a little love for your honey sweetie macho man. Choose from moisturizers to keep his skin baby soft or facial scrubs to give him that glow. We’ve rounded up a baker’s dozen of terrific items for every budget and lifestyle to make him feel good from head to toe. Follow our tweets for more information and daily reminders.
FOR THE MANLY MAN
You’ll score high points with EvolutionMan products, which range from $10 to the Recycled Tire Toilet
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY