Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Our hands really take a beating over the course of a day, and many of these assaults affect their look and feel over both the short- and long-term. From sun exposure and harsh chemicals to hot water, bacteria and beyond, these environmental factors can lead to dryness and cracking as well as visible signs of aging like age spots and crepey skin. Applying your facial skincare products (and sunscreen in particular) on the backs of your hands is a great way to keep them looking healthy and youthful, but arming yourself with these hand-care essentials is a sure-fire way to keep them in tip-top shape.
Karité Shea Butter Crème Mains ($36)
All hand creams are not created equal, and this one s
There is nothing like the fresh, radiant skin revealed after a rejuvenating peel. But due to the acid compounds in most peels, that feeling has been a once a week or once a month occurrence – until now. Exuviance has just launched Daily Antioxidant Peel CA(10), a one-step, daily peel that gently exfoliates dead skin cells, restoring radiance, texture and tone.
Formulated for at-home use, the peel is packed with 10% citric acid to gently exfoliate on a daily basis. Derived from citrus fruits, citric acid also is well-known as an antioxidant and anti-ager. It works by neutralizing damaging free-radicals that result from daily environmental exposure, thereby fighting the signs of age such
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY