If you loved drawing or doodling on a chalkboard as a kid, then you’ll love the new kid on the nail art block: the Chalkboard Manicure by Ciaté’ Nails.
The English nail art company is something of a trailblazer: it’s created caviar nails, a sumptuous velvet manicure with purple crushed velvet powder, and now, the chalkboard manicure.
Basically a “reverse” manicure (the black chalkboard matte base is the canvas upon which you doodle), the chalkboard manicure allows you to sketch nail art as though you were a kid again—you can doodle and squiggle to your heart’s desire. A very whimsical concept, this was the brainchild of founder and creative director Charlotte Knight, who loved the
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY