If you loved drawing or doodling on a chalkboard as a kid, then you’ll love the new kid on the nail art block: the Chalkboard Manicure by Ciaté’ Nails.
The English nail art company is something of a trailblazer: it’s created caviar nails, a sumptuous velvet manicure with purple crushed velvet powder, and now, the chalkboard manicure.
Basically a “reverse” manicure (the black chalkboard matte base is the canvas upon which you doodle), the chalkboard manicure allows you to sketch nail art as though you were a kid again—you can doodle and squiggle to your heart’s desire. A very whimsical concept, this was the brainchild of founder and creative director Charlotte Knight, who loved the
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON