I stare at Drew Barrymore from across the room and she’s obviously glowing like the painting of Madonna and Child by Raphael.
“When I’m in my 60s I’m going to get my groove back,” she jokes about her second child and how she gulps caffeine and puts FLOWER Beauty products on a daily basis. Hanging out with Drew Barrymore was one of the best experiences in my editorial career—no joke! She is truly a flower, blooming goodness inside and out. She obviously loves her flora, and really knows how to make them last. “Put a shot of vodka in your blooms to make them last,” she says half seriously, “or pennies.”
But her latest collection of products from her FLOWER Beauty collection specificall
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS