The new Christo salon in New York City salon is more spacious than three city apartments put together.
While the soft-spoken owner has always had a thing for hair (“hair is your most important accessory” is his mantra), his vision for the brand extends beyond hair to include a mani/pedi service area, an area for facials, a room for beauty medicine consultations, and an area for getting hair colored with the most vibrant pigments available today (a hat tip to Wella color products).
Recently, I had the opportunity to get one of the salon’s signature treatment, the Pomegranate Mani/Pedi given by the lovely Sylvia, a Guatemalan by birth and New York City resident for many decades. For $65,
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY