The new Christo salon in New York City salon is more spacious than three city apartments put together.
While the soft-spoken owner has always had a thing for hair (“hair is your most important accessory” is his mantra), his vision for the brand extends beyond hair to include a mani/pedi service area, an area for facials, a room for beauty medicine consultations, and an area for getting hair colored with the most vibrant pigments available today (a hat tip to Wella color products).
Recently, I had the opportunity to get one of the salon’s signature treatment, the Pomegranate Mani/Pedi given by the lovely Sylvia, a Guatemalan by birth and New York City resident for many decades. For $65,
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event