Let’s pretend that you are a little girl who is fascinated with the natural world: molecular structures speak to you, prisms are oh-so-cool, and concepts like plasma and matter are simply fascinating. You’re not the kind to turn to Hollywood’s celebrities to find role models: you’d rather get your inspiration from Richard Feynman or Madame Curie.
But you’re also not a “geek” in the traditional sense. You like to be cool. You wear dresses, and you like to look like a girl, and not some stereotypical lab technician with a white coat and glasses. So who do you turn to for a role model? Who do you identify with to inspire, uplift, and educate you?
Enter the L’Oreal USA Fellowships For
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS