Are you tired of looking like you are in need of some solid shuteye? The skin around the eyes is usually the first place to show signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles, under-eye bags, and puffiness. The good news is that there are many ways to reverse these signs thanks to potent multi-tasking eye creams, collagen-building treatments offered by dermatologists, and the right makeup. Here, in honor of BITB’s five-year anniversary, we give you five ways to make eyes standout and look younger.
Use an Eye Cream Daily
Lines and wrinkles form from years of squinting, sun damage, and the breakdown of collagen. Eye creams can help plump delicate skin and tackle a variety of issues with
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS