Sometimes there is nothing better than a classic, except when a classic is regularly updated with cutting-edge research and technology. Enter Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate ($85), an anti-ager that first hit the beauty scene in 1985. Since then, it has been updated seven times, but each reformulation has remained true to its mission of reactivating five vital skin functions: hydration, nutrition, oxygenation, protection, and regeneration.
“We reached a quality in this reformulation that was never reached before,” said Christian Courtin-Clarins, worldwide president and CEO of Clarins, at a recent press event in New York City.
Throughout the years, one thing
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS