Sometimes there is nothing better than a classic, except when a classic is regularly updated with cutting-edge research and technology. Enter Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate ($85), an anti-ager that first hit the beauty scene in 1985. Since then, it has been updated seven times, but each reformulation has remained true to its mission of reactivating five vital skin functions: hydration, nutrition, oxygenation, protection, and regeneration.
“We reached a quality in this reformulation that was never reached before,” said Christian Courtin-Clarins, worldwide president and CEO of Clarins, at a recent press event in New York City.
Throughout the years, one thing
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS