Sometimes there is nothing better than a classic, except when a classic is regularly updated with cutting-edge research and technology. Enter Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate ($85), an anti-ager that first hit the beauty scene in 1985. Since then, it has been updated seven times, but each reformulation has remained true to its mission of reactivating five vital skin functions: hydration, nutrition, oxygenation, protection, and regeneration.
“We reached a quality in this reformulation that was never reached before,” said Christian Courtin-Clarins, worldwide president and CEO of Clarins, at a recent press event in New York City.
Throughout the years, one thing
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS