Hanz de Fuko is an unconventional hair care brand for men founded by three childhood friends—David Alfonso, Chris Zent, and Jarrett Winfield—who set out to launch grooming products for regular men that were created by regular men. Using social media and inventive YouTube how-to videos to spread the word, Hanz de Fuko has gained a following in over 100 countries, including more than a few bold case names.
Read on to learn how these three buddies cracked the entrepreneurial code, and what’s behind the unusual name.
How did you three guys come together to create Hanz de Fuko?
Hanz de Fuko came about when we three childhood friends (David Alfonso, Chris Ze
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS