Photo Credit: facebook.com/nstix
Among Sephora’s top trending and most requested beauty services is the Monochromatic Makeup Look, basically keeping your eyes, lips and cheeks within one shade of each other. It’s a makeup look I tend to favor because of its ease and understated sophistication. And like most beauty looks you can tailor it to suit a specific occasion, the season, your mood and your coloring.
5 TIPS FOR MONO WITH MAJOR MOJO
You’ve got options. Try it in pink, plum, red, rose, caramel, beige, brown, coral or peach.
Use a multitasking eyes/lips/cheek product or choose your shade and keep all your products in the same family.
When choosing a neutral beige mono look, avoid matte formulas and kee
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event