Photo Credit: ultherapy
Yes, there are other, if not better, reasons to consider an Ultherapy under-chin lift than taking a better selfie or looking hot when FaceTiming, but these perks should not be discounted.
Ultherapy is Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared for treating the brow, chin, and neck. It is the only non-invasive energy-based treatment to have such a distinction, largely because it really works and the clinical studies confirm that. Really. 250,000 Ultherapies have been performed to date around the world, so they are doing something right.
Tina Alster, MD
At a recent media breakfast at The London NYC, uber dermatologist Tina Alster, MD, the founding director of the Washington Institute of D
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY