Photo Credit: ultherapy
Yes, there are other, if not better, reasons to consider an Ultherapy under-chin lift than taking a better selfie or looking hot when FaceTiming, but these perks should not be discounted.
Ultherapy is Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared for treating the brow, chin, and neck. It is the only non-invasive energy-based treatment to have such a distinction, largely because it really works and the clinical studies confirm that. Really. 250,000 Ultherapies have been performed to date around the world, so they are doing something right.
Tina Alster, MD
At a recent media breakfast at The London NYC, uber dermatologist Tina Alster, MD, the founding director of the Washington Institute of D
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS