Your face might look good, but what about that neck? Most of us spend a lot of time taking very good care of our faces while neglecting our necks, making this overlooked area one of the first places to show our true age. The reasons aren’t difficult to pinpoint.
“The skin on the neck area produces less collagen, so it tends not to bounce back from the constant stretching and movement, causing the skin to sag,” says Dr. David E. Bank, Board Certified Dermatologist, Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, author of Beautiful Skin: Every Woman’s Guide to Looking Her Best at Any Age and the Founder & Director of The Center For Dermatology,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS