Marisa Garshick, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist MDCS: Medical Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery in New York city and an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Cornell – New York Presbyterian Medical Center. She is up to speed on cosmetic procedures while also treating a wide range of medical derm procedures from treatments for acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, to skin cancer and aging skin.
A member of the AAD, Dr. Garshick has numerous publications in scientific journals and book chapters, including a chapter on the treatment of acne, and has presented at national meetings. She specializes in neurotoxins, fillers, chemical peels, and lasers. Dr. Garshick is als
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS