Launched by serial entrepreneur, Grace Fodor, in March of last year, there’s a new makeup brand in town you’ll definitely want to know about. Studio 10 has already created a massive buzz and cult following with celebrities, makeup artists and beauty girls in the know.
Fodor certainly had the chops to make it happen. She’s a brand expert first and foremost. She previously co-founded a marketing and PR agency which went on to be acquired by the global conglomerate, Omnicom within just five years. She then started a brand consulting firm, and through a research project for Boots it led to her conceiving and co-founding Jemma Kidd Make Up, which then led her to conceiving and founding Studio
Photo Credit: www.tartecosmetics.com
Shake off the drab of winter with a bounty of cheek stains and shimmer sticks that will surely add pizzazz to your face, lips, décolletage and eyes. Pastel hued sticks will give your cheeks that coveted dewy look, while sparkle on the eyes will give the appearance of wide-eye innocence. Keep it simple – a little dab will do the trick – and enjoy the product highlights below. Glorious spring is here, so it’s time to get out and glow.
A NATURAL BLEND
Tarte Dollface Cheek Stain ($30) is free of alcohol, meaning it won’t dry out your skin, and contains no oil, so it won’t clog pores either. Instead, this luscious cheek stain is infused with a proprietary blend of the five superfruit
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS