Full confession: just recently, I started to notice that my cheeks were looking a smidge sunken in and dragged down—and though I’m still shy of 40, it was taking the rest of my face with it! I was looking more tired and (dare I say it) older. (Okay, my cheekbones weren’t all that bad—but certainly not Angelina Jolie proportions!).
So after a consultation, Dr. Amy Forman Taub of Advanced Dermatology recommended injectable fillers for my cheekbone area to improve their shape and plumpness. By enhancing the volume of and filling in my “lost” cheekbones, it’s essentially like getting a cheek-lift. Actually, the end result is better. It’s practically a lift. As Dr. Taub expla
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY