Photo Credit: Sandra Evand and Catherine LIttlefield
One of the great things about being a beauty editor is meeting the movers and shakers of the industry—the product developers, marketing executives, and public relations pros that make sure the greatest and latest makeup and skincare get to stores and shelves.
In addition to press events, editors get to hobnob with beautymakers at trade shows and industry events. This week, the annual HBA Global Expo took place in New York City at the Jacob Javits Center.
The show comprises product, ingredient, and packaging exhibits, as well as a roster of educational seminars. That’s where the hobnobbing begins, and in fact Beautyinthebag’s very own editor in chief Wendy Lewis conducted one of
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS