Photo Credit: clinique.com
The latest buzzword in beauty is “blur” and the new crop of blurring products make imperfections magically disappear. In person, they do for you what your smart phone’s filters do for your photos thanks to minute optical blurring pigments that reflect light giving you soft-focus finish for a near-flawless looking complexion, at least while you’re wearing it. These products make it easy to mask crow’s feet, lines, dark circles and the like.
At the recent CEW Beauty Insiders event in New York City, Mintel, the leading trend forecaster, reported that mature women (aka as boomers) aren’t alone in their love of these illuminating beauty products. The “selfie generation” is now on board wit
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS