It may not be surprising, given all the attention garnered last year by the Royal Wedding, but Kate Middleton was voted as having the best women’s hair, according to a recent survey conducted by Sally Beauty. Selena Gomez and Salma Hayek took second and third place honors in the beauty retailer’s 18th Annual “Best Tressed” Survey.
As for the men, Hollywood hottie Ryan Gosling scored the number one slot as best tressed male. Bradley Cooper and Ryan Seacrest followed in second and third place.
Highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were dubbed as having the “worst” hair.
As for product usage, the survey revealed that the majority of it
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event