It may not be surprising, given all the attention garnered last year by the Royal Wedding, but Kate Middleton was voted as having the best women’s hair, according to a recent survey conducted by Sally Beauty. Selena Gomez and Salma Hayek took second and third place honors in the beauty retailer’s 18th Annual “Best Tressed” Survey.
As for the men, Hollywood hottie Ryan Gosling scored the number one slot as best tressed male. Bradley Cooper and Ryan Seacrest followed in second and third place.
Highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were dubbed as having the “worst” hair.
As for product usage, the survey revealed that the majority of it
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY