PRODUCT: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm
Clinique has resurrected an old time favorite and quite frankly created a new BITB fave. The Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm is cool and cute and packs a serious color punch. If you’re bored of your same old lip balm and want a pop of color on your lips that lasts a long time, these could be your new go-to sticks.
Clinique somehow always gets it right, and the Chubby Stick is no exception. It moisturizes chapped and dry lips (perfect for the winter) while adding just enough color to make lips look (and feel) kissable. The shades are positively mouthwatering, including Chunky Cherry, Graped Up, Super Strawberry, and Whoppin Watermelon. Our favorites are the Super Strawberry, which is a berry pink that looks great on any skin tone, and Whole Lotta Honey, which is a beige shade with a hint of shine that’s creates a more subtle look.
The Chubby Stick is perfect for a lipstick-phobe or anyone who is afraid of too much color. Plus it dispenses cleanly, leaving no lipstick stains on your hands or the tube afterwards. Just pop it in your purse and go. It also makes a perfect stocking stuffer… Santa, are you listening?
Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balms can be purchased at www.clinique.com for $15.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (Gotta Get It)
BY WAY OF: SAMPLED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY