The Body Shop’s most iconic fragrance White Musk is 30 years old. The international best-selling White Musk range was originally launched in 1981 as the first cruelty-free musk fragrance in the fragrance world. An amazing 2.5 White Musk fragrances is sold every minute!
To celebrate this big birthday, The Body Shop is launching White Musk Libertine, available from October 2011. The uniqueness of this new fragrance is the way it has been developed. It contains 65% of distinct rare musks plus rare Sharry Baby Orchid, Turkish Delight and the decadent Chantilly Cream.
The making of the fragrance is a first for The Body Shop; they have partnered with the fragrance house Firmenich
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY