Photo Credit: Lancôme-usa.com
There are some beauty brands that have stood the test of time.
Estée Lauder will turn 60 years old in 2016; the iconic Chanel brand was started in 1909 and is now in its 106th year. Lancôme just celebrated its 80th anniversary, marking eight decades of innovation with great bravura.
To mark that milestone, Lancôme released an exclusive video that marks a tribute to French elegance, and talks about the vision of Armand Petitjean who started the company with the intent to “beautify women and increase their happiness.” The name “Lancôme” was inspired by the ruins of a French castle, and everything about the brand is reflective of the country’s style and grace.
The video, which
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS