Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
You canβt change time, but time can change you. Triple board certified plastic surgeon Gilbert Lee, MD, of Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa in San Diego knows this all too well.
As we age or traverse through various life and lifestyle changes such, our face and bodies change as well. Dr. Lee, also an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of California at San Diego, is known for his ability to naturally turn back the hands β and effects β of time on faces and bodies.
He chatted with Beauty In the Bag about why liposuction rules, the role that 3D imaging can play in expectation management and a combination lift he pioneered.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY