A few months ago, my teenage daughter was getting ready for a friend’s party. When she walked out of her room, I was not happy. My gorgeous girl had covered up her naturally radiant complexion with foundation that looked like a mask and sapped every bit of life out of her skin. As her mom I was able to send her into the bathroom to scrub it off, but as a beauty writer I knew it was time to teach my daughter a lesson. Literally.
She’s at that age where she doesn’t need to do anything more than add a touch of under eye concealer to hide the telltale signs of a Gossip Girl marathon or face-timing session late into the night…but, she’s also at that age where she wants to feel grown up enoug
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY