Cosmetic Executive Women in the UK, aka CEW(UK), honored a bevy of inspiring leaders in beauty at its 11th annual Achiever Awards on November 4. Presented in a packed ballroom of The Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London, the event recognized the honorees’ inspiration, humanity, and willingness to teach others the ins and outs of the industry. It was an event not to be missed, and I came over from New York to attend.
Achiever Elizabeth Fagan (r.) with Unilever’s Mark Bleathman.
“I feel strongly that helping women to feel pretty damn good is one of the biggest things a beauty brand can offer their customers,” sta
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY